DL Hughes has more than 30 years of experience as a writer, editor and publisher. Over the years he has done:
- Public relations writing
- Advertising copy writing
- News writing
- Magazine articles
- Technical writing
- Fiction books
- Nonfiction books
- Book ghostwriting
- Documentary film scripts
- Multimedia scripts
- Online content
Don has the background and hands-on experience to make a positive contribution to your writing project. He has:
- Several academic and professional degrees, including an M.A. degree in Communications.
- Served as an editor for a national bookselling magazine.
- Taught writing and New Media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both overseas and in the U.S. He was named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and has been the CEO of his own independent publishing company for 21 years.
Don can help you write, publish and market your work regardless of what your individual writing goals may be. Visit his site, BookPublishingMentor.com.
Don has valuable experience in book marketing. He enjoys helping people who wish to self-publish their books, and can also help those who seek traditional publishing.
He works as a freelancer from Southern California.